Moab Bike Shops
- Chile Pepper Bike Shop: (435) 259-4688. Rentals, repairs, shuttle info, maps, and everything else you need to get on your bike and into the great outdoors.
- Poison Spider Bike Shop: (435) 259-7882. Rental bikes (mountain, road, freeride), bike apparel and gear, top level service, shuttle information, and friendly advice on human powered fun in the Moab area.
- Moab Cyclery: (435) 259-7423. A high performance Moab bike shop, with superior service, rentals, tours, shuttles, and gear.
- Rim Cyclery: (435) 259-5333. Moab oldest bike shop family owned and operated. Top quality mountain bike rentals and full repair service.
Moab Activities Other Than Biking
- Moab Desert Adventures: 415 N. Main Street, (804) 814-3872. Guided rock climbing and canyoneering.
- Windgate Adventures: (435) 260-9802. Guided canyoneering, hiking and rappelling adventures
- Desert Highlights: 50 E. Center Street, (435) 259-4433. Guided canyoneering, hiking and rappelling adventures.
- Moab Cliffs & Canyons: 63 East Center Street, (435) 259-3317. Specialists in Vertical Adventures.
- Wild West Voyages (435) 355-0776: Daily Moab rafting trips, customized Colorado River adventures, shuttles, rentals.
- Sheri Griffith River Expeditions: (800) 332-2439, Specializing in the Best Colorado River rafting, Luxury river trips & Family Only Vacations since 1971.
- Western River Expeditions/Moab Adventure Center: (801) 942-6669.
- Moab Rafting and Canoe Company (435) 259-7722: Guided canoe trips.
- Tex's Riverways (435) 259-5101: Shuttles and equipment rentals for self guided canoe and backpack trips.
- Canyon Voyages: (435) 259-6007.
- Red Cliffs Lodge: (435) 259-2002.
- Arches National Park: Great hikes to great arches.
- Corona Arch: Located 9 miles down the Potash Road, north of Moab. A short hike to a spectacular arch.
- Canyonlands National Park: Wonderful day and overnight hiking.
Moab Area Adventure Tours
- Raven's Rim Zip Line: Soar on six different zip lines above the desert floor and walk on an incredible suspension bridge, all in the famous Slickrock area.
- Moab's Backyard Theater: Outdoor variety theater just off Main Street, including bluegrass, magic shows, comedy, fire spinners.
- Well-Wisher: Concierge, Assistant, Coordinator, Friend, Child/Pet Care & More
- Check out the current weather conditions in Moab.
- DiscoverMoab.com is a great general info page, with everything from a calendar, to current weather conditions, to area history.
Where to Eat - The Restaurants We Enjoy!
- Love Muffin Cafe (435) 259-6833: Great breakfast and lunch to go too.
- Red Rock Bakery (435)259-5941: Bagels, Pastries and great sandwiches to go.
- Moab Brewery (435) 259-6333: Moab's only microbrewery.
- Desert Bistro (435) 259-0756: Casual fine dining with nightly specials including wild game and fresh seafood.
- Bangkok House (435) 355-0899: Full course Thai and complete sushi bar. Delivery, takeout, sit down.
- La Sal House (435) 259-5725: Full course dining with a unique, creative flair, fresh ingredients and one-of-a kind dishes and cocktails.
- Sabaku Sushi (435) 259-4455 Fresh, regional ingredients combine with unbeatable service to create a unique and relaxed atmosphere.
- 98 Center Restaurant: (435) 355-0098 Outpost for Vietnamese-inspired soups & sandwiches with vegan & gluten-free options, plus cocktails.
Bed & Breakfast
- Sunflower Hill B&B (435) 259-2974: Moab's finest. Ask for a room in the Garden Cottage. Very private, hot tub, gardens, American and European antiques, and lots of charm.
- The LaunchPad B&B (208) 290-1717 A 2500 sq. ft. guest house with nightly room rental - guests have access to a self-serve continental breakfast available at any time in the morning...so they can be on their own schedule.
More Expensive, the "Best" Hotels
- The Gonzo Inn (435) 259-2515: The best in Moab. Uniquely furnished and bike friendly. Inn has a pool and spa.
- Best Western Canyonlands Inn (435) 259-2300: First rate hotel near center of town.
- Homewood Suites (435) 259-7000: 132 North Main Street.
- Up the Creek Campground (435) 260-1888: Beautiful, quiet & shaded walk-in campground with showers near downtown Moab.
Resorts or Ranches
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort (877) 359-2715: Luxury accommodations on the Colorado River, 18 miles from Moab.
- Red Cliffs Lodge (866) 812-2002: Located on banks of the Colorado River, 15 miles from Moab. This western style lodge caters to the adventure traveler.
Nightly Condo Rentals/Lodging Resources
- Moab Lodging and Central Reservations (800) 505-5343: Nightly rentals of condos and other properties.
- Center Street Condo (303) 619-1954: Delightful one bedroom condo in the heart of downtown.
- 3 Dogs & A Moose (435) 260-1692: Cottages provide charm, style and comfort both inside and out.
- 57 Robbers Roost (435) 210-4774: Center of town, beautiful units and hot tub.