Travel Information for Southwest Utah Area Tours
Getting to St. George, UT, where these tours begin
FLY to Las vegas, McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- McCarran is one of the most well-served airports in the West. Most of our guests fly in via LAS and rent a car or take a shuttle.
- From Las Veges, NV airport: St. George Shuttle: Shuttle drops and picks up at 1275 East Red Hills Parkway, St. George.
- From Salt Lake City, UT airport: St. George Shuttle: Shuttle drops and picks up at 1275 East Red Hills Parkway, St. George.
- Saint George Taxi Service: (800) 933-8320
- TaxiUSA: (435) 656-1500
St. George Restaurants
- Irmita’s Casita: 435-703-9162, 95 W. 700 S. good Mexican food.
- Black Bear Diner: 435-656-2327, 1245 S. Main, down-home chain.
- Pancho & Lefty’s: 435-628-4772, walking distance from Red Lion.
- Cliffside Restaurant: 435-319-6005, 511 Airport Rd.
- Painted Pony: 435-634-1700, 2 W. St. George Blvd. #22, fine dining with good menu and atmosphere.