Travel Directions for Arizona Tours
Flying into Phoenix, where these tours meet
Most major airlines fly directly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
From the Phoenix Airport: Sleep Inn, which is the meeting location for our tours, has a free 24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport.
Drive / Rent a Car
We can arrange for you to leave cars at Sleep Inn, the meeting location for our tour.
- Sleep Inn Sky Harbor Airport: The closest hotel to the Phoenix airport and the meeting location for our Sonoran Desert Singletrack and Black Canyon Trail tours, (480) 967-7100, 2621 S. 47th Place.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport: (480) 894-1600, 2435 S. 47TH ST.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport: (602) 957-1910, 2333 E. Thomas Road.
- Courtyard Phoenix Airport: 480-966-4300, 2621 S. 47th St.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: (800) 972-3574, 3401 E. University Drive & I-10
- Rennicks Southwestern Bistro: (408) 894-1600: Located in the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel, across the street from the Sleep Inn.
- Fuego Bistro: (602) 277-1151: Small, colorful storefront bistro & bar serving a menu of Latin eats plus margaritas & mojitos. One of Phoenix's hidden gems!
- Other dining options in the vicinity
Phoenix Bike Shops and Other Resources
Arizona Activities Beyond Biking
Desert Botanical Gardens: (480) 941-1225, 1201 N. Galvin Parkway
Phoenix is a top golf destination
The Arizona Bicycle Association is the official road and mountain biking non profit organization for the state of Arizona. They have free maps.