Travel Directions for Arizona Tours
Flying into Phoenix, where these tours meet
Most major airlines fly directly into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
From the Phoenix Airport: Sleep Inn, which is the meeting location for our tours, has a free 24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport.
Drive / Rent a Car
We can arrange for you to leave cars at Sleep Inn, the meeting location for our tour.
- Sleep Inn Sky Harbor Airport: The closest hotel to the Phoenix airport and the meeting location for our Sonoran Desert Singletrack and Black Canyon Trail tours, (480) 967-7100, 2621 S. 47th Place.
- Hilton Phoenix Airport: (480) 894-1600, 2435 S. 47TH ST.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport: (602) 957-1910, 2333 E. Thomas Road.
- Courtyard Phoenix Airport: 480-966-4300, 2621 S. 47th St.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: (800) 972-3574, 3401 E. University Drive & I-10
- Rennicks Southwestern Bistro: (408) 894-1600: Located in the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel, across the street from the Sleep Inn.
- Fuego Bistro: (602) 277-1151: Small, colorful storefront bistro & bar serving a menu of Latin eats plus margaritas & mojitos. One of Phoenix's hidden gems!
- Other dining options in the vicinity
Phoenix Bike Shops and Other Resources
- Bicycle Ranch: (480) 614-8300, 15454 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Global Bikes Ahwatukee: (480) 706-0858, 3636 E. Ray Rd., Suite 6
- Domenics Cycling: (480) 967-7700, 2010 S Rural Rd.
- Tempe Bike: 405 W. University, (408) 446-3033
- Greater Phoenix visitor information
Arizona Activities Beyond Biking
Desert Botanical Gardens: (480) 941-1225, 1201 N. Galvin Parkway
Phoenix is a top golf destination
The Arizona Bicycle Association is the official road and mountain biking non profit organization for the state of Arizona. They have free maps.
There is also great riding in the Tuscon, AZ area. If you'll be riding there, check out Tucson Bike Rentals and Oro Valley Bike Rentals and Tours.