Travel Directions for The Maze
Getting to Green River, UT: Where our Maze tours meet
From Salt Lake City, UT
- Delta, United, Frontier, Southwest, Alaska, Boutique, American, JetBlue all have flights into SLC. You will need to rent a car to get to Moab. It is a 3 hour drive
- Rent a Car in SLC: Drive time is about 3 hours. If renting a car please know that you will want to return it back to Salt Lake City to avoid exorbitant drop off fees. All major rental car companies have a presence at SLC.
From Grand Junction, CO
From Moab, UT
- If you prefer to meet in Moab, please contact our office in advance of your tour, so we can try to make those arrangements work.
- Beginning January 1, 2018, the Moab Airport will be under renovation and closed. Beginning sometime mid-spring, possibly around May 1, Skywest Airlines, is scheduled to begin daily flights to Moab out of Denver. They will code-share with United.
- Canyonlands Field (CNY) is 17 miles north of Moab on Hwy 191.
- You can rent a car through Enterprise, (970)242-8103. Airport pickup must be arranged for in advance.
Taxi services in Moab:
Ride Share Services may be available in very limited supply on certain busy weeks, though more often, they are not.
GREEN RIVER LODGING
- River Terrace Inn (877) 564-3401: Hot breakfast, seasonal pool/spa. Our Maze tours meet here. If you need to leave a car behind while you're on tour, make arrangements to leave it here.
- Comfort Inn (877) 424-6423: Exercise room; continental breakfast; indoor pool.