Travel Directions for Kokopelli and Fruita Tours
Getting to Grand Junction, CO: where these tours meet
- From Phoenix: (800) 223-5436 Skywest Airlines operating as American Airlines is the only airline that flies non-stop. It has 2 flights daily.
- From Las Vegas: (702) 505-8888 Allegiant Air is the only airline that flies non-stop, but they only have two flights per week (Monday and Friday.)
- From Salt Lake: (800) 221-1212 Skywest Airlines operating as Delta is the only airline that flies non-stop. They have 2 - 3 flights daily.
- From Denver: (800) 864-8331 United has 3 -4 flights per day, operated by either Skywest Airlines or Trans States Airlines.
- From Moab: If you prefer to meet in Moab, please contact our office in advance of your tour, so we can try to make those arrangements work.
Grand Junction Lodging
Grand Junction Restaurants
- Il Bistro Italiano: 970-243-8622, 400 Main St. great Italian.
- Spoons Bistro & Bakery: 970-255-7237, 3090 N 12th St. fresh, local, from the heart.
- Nepal Restaurant: 970-242-2233, Nepali & Indian cuisine.
- Bin 707 Foodbar: 970-243-4543, creative bistro, fresh, local, good.
- Pablo’s Pizza: 970-255-8879, 319 Main St, Pizza!