Travel Directions for the Oregon Cascade Mountain Singletrack
Flying into Bend, where this tour meets
- The Redmond/Bend Airport: 541-548-0646, http://www.flyrdm.com/ offers service from Portland, Seattle, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Denver, daily and Los Angeles.
- United & United Express: 800-864-8331, http://www.united.com/.
- Allegiant Air: http://www.allegiantair.com/.
- Delta Airlines: http://www.delta.com/ .
- Alaska Airlines: https://www.alaskaair.com/ .
Shuttle service between Redmond/Bend airport and Bend
- The Redmond/Bend airport is approximately 20 minutes from the city of Bend.
- Resorts, hotels, & motels provide shuttle services to and from the airport to town.
- There is also the Redmond Airport Shuttle, 541-382-1687
- Central Oregon Breeze, 800-847-0157, offers a shuttle service.
- Try Avis, 541-923-3750, for car rentals.
- Doubletree Hotel by Hilton (our meeting location): 541-317-9292, 300 NW Franklin Ave. comfortable all-suite hotel with Free Internet and Breakfast.
- Shilo Inn: 541-389-9600, located on the bank of the Deschutes River.
- Lara House B&B: 541-388-4064, downtown historical home has six rooms with private baths.
- Mill Inn B&B: 541-389-9198, rebuilt into a 10-room bed and breakfast Boutique hotel.
- Sunriver Resort: 855-420-8206, located 15 miles south of Bend.
- Mount Bachelor Village Resort: 800-547-5204, several accommodation types, including individually designed hotel rooms, condos and rental homes.
Bend Bike Shops and Other Resources
Bend Activities Beyond Biking
- Redpoint Climbers Supply: shop and guide service near Smith Rock State Park.
- Sun Country Raft Tours: 800-883-8842, daily raft trips on central Oregon’s great whitewater.
- Ouzel Outfitters: 800-788-7238, multi-day rafting trips in Central Oregon.
- Black Butte Stables: 541-595-2061
- Smith Rocks State Park: 45 minutes from Bend.
- Newberry Crater National Volcanic Monument: 10 miles south of Bend
- Benham Falls: 11 miles south of Bend.
- Lost Tracks Golf Club: 541-385-1818