A combo of mountain biking and rafting on the Colorado River
This can be done in one-day for people who want to do and see as much as possible in a short time frame. You may also go biking one day and rafting another. The package is priced as a half day mountain bike tour of your choice, and river activity of your choice.
If you want the combo in one day: It begins with a morning mountain bike ride that takes you on some of Moab’s best terrain. You’ll finish the day with the river portion.
The two main river options are:
- White Water Rafting where your guide does the paddling and you relax and enjoy the ride, or
- Kayaking where you get an “upper body workout” as you paddle your own kayak down a beautiful section of the Colorado River.
It’s helpful if you have a little riding or paddling experience, but advanced skills are not necessary. River portion is provided by a local professional outfitter.
Note about dates: During May through September, the two activities can occur on the same day (biking AM, river activity PM.) During early spring (April) and late fall (October,) there is generally not enough time to do both tours on the same day. If that’s when you are visiting, you have three options:
- choose two different dates.
- ask us to book the bike tour as a private tour so that it can be customized to fit with your afternoon river activity.
- if you’re not sure about the river activity, simply book your bike tour using the “Book Tour” button on the tour of your choice (go to the upper menu bar, select Day Tour and then the Tour of our choice.) As you are booking that tour, add a note that you’d like to convert it into a Pedal & Paddle and we will help you from there on the river activity.
Fill out our inquiry form below to begin the booking process: