Enjoy the Rim Tours experience, without the Camping
Moab – Fruita – St. George/Zion – Crested Butte – Phoenix
Since 1985, Rim Tours has specialized in backcountry culinary endeavors, pioneering the multi-day Mountain Bike Adventure. Now we are excited to offer the same personal chef services, without the camping. We want to make it effortless to have the best Mountain Bike experience when you visit our world-class ride destinations.
Here’s how it goes:
– You tell us when you want to visit, and how many people you are bringing. (Minimum 4 people).
– Perfectly Planned – We book your lodging at a great VRBO-style location, giving you private space to enjoy with your group and skipping the hotels
– Fully Supported – We bring healthy, gourmet food and ride snacks, provide new carbon fiber Santa Cruz Rental bikes, transport to the trails, shuttles and fun, professional guides to take you to all the best spots.
–Custom-Catered It can be hectic to get food in-town. Let us take care of the details. Our trained chef-guides will utilize the input you provide during registration to craft a menu with your favorite foods. We are happy to accommodate most dietary restrictions, such as Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, or whole foods, but we will always buy high quality foods and prepare recipes that we practice and refine. Please also tell us what you do like. Our guides will shop specifically for you, and are happy to take requests.
– BYOB! Utah law says we can’t provide alcohol, so do import your favorite beverages (highly recommended as selection is more limited than you may be accustomed) or we are happy to stop by the stores with you.
– What to Expect – Dinner Night 1 to Last Lunch, trained professional guides taking care of logistics, safety, food and dishes.
– Base Price – $2050/pp + Gratuity – (Varies depending on dates and lodging availability)
– Tour Options :
– Single Occupancy –guests will get their own bed and share rooms. For private rooms add $200/pp , Couples will usually be setup to share, but individual accommodations may vary
– ALL Meals – We understand you might want to hit the town for dinner one night, so typically we leave one night’s food up to you, however if your motto is RIDE-EAT-SLEEP-REPEAT, we will take care of all food – $50/pp -4th Night’s Lodging – We are happy to add another day’s food and lodging for $250/pp. Last night’s dinner, Lodging, and Breakfast. Perfect to have a full day 3 days riding and leave the next morning.
Airport Pickup – We said we’ll take care of it! You don’t need a rental car if you can walk or ride short distances to town. We pick your group up at the Moab Airport on Day 1 – $250
-Ebikes – We guarantee you’ll love them. They aren’t allowed on all trails yet, so in Moab we recommend doing both styles of bike. If you’d like to do an Ebike only trip, we suggest choosing St. George, UT as your destination.
-Own Bikes – Subtract $250 if you will be using your own pedal bike, or $350 for your own Ebike.