If you've ridden with us, you know we take great pride in providing our guests with awesome Santa Cruz Bicycles for their rides with us. And don't call them "Rental Bikes" these bikes never go out the door without Rim Tours' guides accompanying them for safe-keeping and proper care.
When our new bikes arrive in January, the factory grips and tires are removed, saved with the original box, and the frame is throughly protected with clear protection tape. Throughout the season bikes are cleaned and tuned-up every time they are used, by our team of professional mechanics. Routine service of pivots and suspension keeps the bikes running smoothly, and parts are replaced as needed.
Bikes are given a full tune-up, and Ready To Ride
- Protective frame tape is removed, frame inspected and polished clean
- Brakes bled, and pads replaced if less than 50% life remaining
- Fork and shock serviced, pivots inspected and bearings replaced as needed
- Wheels trued and bearings serviced, replaced as needed
- Factory Tires and grips are re-installed, saddle replaced if damaged
- Bike is test ridden and signed-off on by mechanic
- Re-packed and shipped in original Santa Cruz box
Lifetime Frame Warranty!
As a proud Santa Cruz Dealer, you will be the original owner of an awesome new bike with a lifetime frame warranty.
Your bike will be USED, but in awesome condition, and you will be eligible for Santa Cruz's lifetime frame warranty. Simply use the serial number from your receipt to register your new bike on the Santa Cruz website.
As a used bike there maybe some paint blemishes, and we will do our best to send photos of noticeable blemishes before shipping. The bike will not qualify for paint related warranty claims.