Prefer to pay by check? Please call us.
Standard Group Tours
- $200 deposit per person due at time of booking
- Full payment due 60 days prior to tour, and will charged to card on file unless advised otherwise
Standard Tour Cancellation policy:
- For Cancellations 61 days or more before the trip, deposit will be refunded minus a $50 Booking fee
- For Cancellations 60-31 days prior to departure, 50% refund will be given
- For Cancellations 30 days or less before departure, no refund will be given
- $200/pp non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
- additional $100/pp Private Tour Fee
- Final Payment due 60 days before tour, and will be charged to the card on file, unless otherwise notified
- No refunds will be given after final payment
- Minimum number of guests:
- White Rim trips must be 10+ people, Maze tours must be 6+ people to be made private
- Other Trips 8+ people
- Private Tour fee will be waived for Full Trips of 12 guests (7 on The Maze)
Private Tour Cancellation Policy
- All Cancellations will forfeit $200 deposit
- For Cancellations 60 days or less before departure, no refunds will be given
We do not make exceptions to the cancellation policy for any reason, including weather, wildfire, terrorism, civil unrest, epidemic, pandemic or personal emergencies. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early. We must adhere to our cancellation policy to protect our ability to run tours and to maintain our price structures. Please don’t ask us to make exceptions. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment and researching plans that cover preexisting conditions and/or have a “Cancel for any Reason” clause.
Rim Tours may cancel or reroute any tour in part or in whole due to acts of nature, trail conditions, insufficient number of participants, a force majeure that prohibits travel to or from a specific area, or other unforeseen circumstances that would hinder our ability to run a trip. Rim Tours will work with you to provide you with an alternate trip, though none of the reasons above except for insufficient number of participants would constitute a reason for any refund of monies paid. Rim Tours is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a guest in relation to a cancelled or rerouted tour including costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations, sickness and non-refundable air tickets and/or any penalties associated with such tickets.
Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance for emergency medical and evacuation coverage and for protection against trip cancellation.
We recognize that not everyone has medical insurance. Choosing to take a mountain biking vacation involves some amount of risk. Everyone who takes up the sport of mountain biking will fall at some point. You never know when a simple fall may result in a broken bone or a bad case of road rash. Injuries may prevent you from continuing your trip and necessitate a visit to the emergency room. This can get expensive, especially if you are injured in the back country where evacuation costs can escalate quickly! We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance even if you already have medical insurance since some expenses may not be included or are not fully covered by your policy.
Rim Tours has a cancellation policy that we must abide by to protect our ability to continue offering trips, and to protect your tour in case others cancel. Unfortunately cancellations do happen, sometimes within the period of time where we can’t offer a refund. In many of these instances, Trip Cancellation Insurance covers forfeited, non-refundable deposits or payments up to the limits purchased. Please consider protecting your investment! We often see last minute cancellations due to illness or injury of the participant or a family member and all of this would be covered by trip insurance.
Upon booking a tour we will send information about purchasing travel insurance but ask us for more details or for a more detailed description of coverage or information on more extensive plans or coverage, please call Travel Guard at 800-826-1300 or visit their website at www.travelguard.com.